Retirement Apartments & Cottages
Opened in the spring of 2004, the Morningside Ministries at Menger Springs redefines retirement in the Texas Hill Country. With a selection of 95 apartments in eight different one- and two-bedroom floor plans, Morningside Ministries at Menger Springs offers the privacy of luxurious rental apartments, as well as common areas in which to enjoy a vibrant, active lifestyle.
- Indoor heated pool and spa
- Convenience store
- Library and reading room
- Computers with Internet access
- 5-hole professional putting green
- Diverse activity program, including scheduled trips
- Restaurant-style dining with private dining room and catering services available for special events
- Barber and beauty shop with full salon services including facials, manicures and pedicures
- Wellness center offering massage therapy sessions* and exercise equipment
- On-site evening and night courtesy staff for your peace of mind
- Furnished guest apartments available*
- Weekly ecumenical chapel services
- Scheduled transportation (special transportation arrangements available*)
*For an additional fee
Small pets welcome! Please contact us for a complete list of monthly services, such as scheduled transportation, cable television, housekeeping and more!
The Cottages Under The Oaks
Located adjacent to Morningside Ministries at Menger Springs main house and apartments are 30 well-appointed retirement cottages designed to meet the needs of older adults looking for an independent living option in a single-family home setting. Each cottage is 1,475 to 1,800 square feet and feature two bedrooms, two baths, walk-in closets, patios, a laundry room and a two-car garage. Optional features include a fireplace, an enclosed lanai and designer-style kitchen and bathrooms.
Assisted Living and Memory Care
Should you or a loved one eventually require more support, you can take comfort in knowing that we also offer both assisted living and memory care to meet the changing needs of our residents.
Opened in June 2009, Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation completes the continuum of care at Morningside Ministries at Menger Springs. It includes 40 beds and a mix of private and semi-private suites, private showers and a variety of amenities for seniors in need of professional assistance from registered or licensed nurses.
- Full country kitchen in each wing
- Internet access in each room
- Interior and exterior recreation areas
- Emphasis on natural light via large windows and natural color tones
- Hair and nail salon
- Full-service spa in each wing
- Enclosed garden/yard for each room
- In-house rehabilitation gym