March 26, 2020
Dear Residents, Family Members, and Friends of Morningside Ministries,
Morningside Ministries continues to prioritize the health and wellbeing of our residents, patients and staff by implementing comprehensive processes and protocols during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please know that we continue to take direction from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Texas Health and Human Services, and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Important updates and reminders are as follows:
- Morningside residents, employees and other essential providers are screened daily.
- Implementing an enhanced focus on handwashing and overall sanitation. Increased use of Xenex UV disinfection robots.
- No visitors permitted in healthcare or assisted living other than end of life situations.
- No visitors permitted in independent living, other than essential caregivers.
- Residents have been asked not to leave the community with the exception of medical appointments.
- The supply situation is evaluated daily to ensure we are maintaining secured adequate supplies.
- FaceTime visits are available upon request. Please contact your community if you are interested.
- We encourage you to send digital cards or inspirational messages to loved ones and/or staff by emailing email@example.com.
- Jefferson Outreach is available for residents of The Meadows for HEB deliveries and team members are available to assist with deliveries for residents of Menger Springs.
For the time being, we will provide weekly COVID-19 related updates on our website and via our mailing list. To sign up for our mailing list, fill in your contact information at https://www.mmliving.org/about/. For real-time updates, be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Note: Currently, we do not plan to send out additional information through USPS. All future communication will be through the medias listed above.
None of us would have chosen the current situation. These circumstances are requiring all of us to face challenges we never anticipated. Yet, through it all I continue to see Morningside team members enhancing the dignity and the quality of life of those we serve.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your respective Executive Director or Administrator.
President and CEO,