Residents at Morningside Ministries at The Meadows enjoy fine dining options at The Meadowlark Restaurant. Director of Food Services, Anne Shinn, is highly regarded and well known for her dedication to crafting delicious and healthy menus. Due to this hard work and deep care for the health of our residents, The Meadowlark Restaurant receives “¡Por Vida!™” recognition by the San Antonio Healthy Restaurants Coalition.
¡Por Vida!™ Meals at The Meadowlark Restaurant meet the following criteria:
- No more than 700 calories
- No more than 23 grams of Total Fat
- No more than 8 grams of Saturated Fat
- No more than 0.5 grams of Trans-Fats
- No more than 750 miligrams of Sodium
- No fried foods